Friday, February 22, 2008

Getting Started

Hello everyone, my name is Jeremy and I am a chessoholic. Can't get enough of that chessohol. This is going to be my personal blog of everything that interests me chess-wise. Currently, I am rated 1930 USCF and 1989 FIDE. To achieve the rank of FM (FIDE Master), I am going to need to raise my FIDE rating to 2300. Unfortunately, that is going to be quite a trial, an ordeal if you will. So feel free to come with me on this journey, experiencing my games, suffering my defeats, and ultimately, hopefully, sharing in my triumphs. I am going to try to post on this blog every few days about something, anything that captures my interest. Feel free to leave me any questions and I will try my best to appease the fans.

No comments:

Like Jeremy's Chess Adventures on facebook!

Custom Search