Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Life Update

This has absolutely nothing to do with chess, but everything to do with this blog.

I'm part of the extremely unfortunate generation of recent college graduates who have to compete for entry level jobs against not only others like me, but also people who have years of experience that have been laid off in this economic climate. As such, I'm currently in month 8 of my job hunt, with no luck whatsoever. Needless to say, I'm pretty stressed out about it, and its seeping in to other aspects of my life, such as my chess.

To get to the point of this, I am not going to be making any more chess-related posts until I am employed.

1 comment:

Hank Anzis said...

You should be writing more not less if you have some extra time on your hands. IMO, you are a very talented annotator and writer and should be practicing more. Just try not to pick any fights with published authors and you'll do fine ;-)

Like Jeremy's Chess Adventures on facebook!

Custom Search