Sunday, January 2, 2011

What's this? I still know this blog exists?

I know, I know. It has been more than two months since my last post. I haven't really been playing very much while adjusting to my new job and life in Madison.

I've played in two tournaments since moving in September. The first tournament I tied for 3rd with 3.5/5.0 (+3 =1 -1) and one game that I will probably make a video out of [Theme: Gradual build-up of an attack]. The second tournament I tied for first (1st on tiebreaks!) and went 4.0/5.0 (+4 -1) with one game that I will make a video out of [Theme: Exploitation of pins, notable opponent].

I am hoping to be motivated enough this week to try and make one, if not both, of these videos.

As always, I welcome any input. As per a reader request I am going to try to put subtitles in my videos from now on. If there is one video of these two you would rather see, send me an email or comment on this post and if one is more popular then I will make it first.


**EDIT** Figuring out how to do subtitles without obscuring the board is proving difficult, so look for an ETA on a video for Monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you. Good luck. Treat her well. I saw it and smiled. I am so happy you're happy.

Like Jeremy's Chess Adventures on facebook!

Custom Search