Sunday, October 11, 2009

19. ...Qh5 20. Be5


So you wanted to threaten a mate, huh? That's how it is going to be, eh? I'm going to have none of that! Also, don't question why I am up at 6am to post my move. Now on to unrelated business. So far 8-1 in the Doubles Tournament my class is having where you must switch partners every game. That is in the lead by 1 win over the next closest player. Monday I will pass my Tae Kwon Do final and be a yellow belt. Lastly, I recently got some tickets to the Iowa-Indiana game, hopefully Iowa will still be undefeated at that point. That about sums everything up.

P.S. I am toying with the idea of embedding some video posts in the near future so that my webcam and video editing skills (or lack thereof) will get some occasional use. Opinions?

1 comment:

Hank Anzis said...

I vote for Qg5 by the process of elimination.

Like Jeremy's Chess Adventures on facebook!

Custom Search