Tuesday, October 20, 2009

22. ...Qf6 23. Qd3


Just going to go ahead and be nice and subtle with my threats :-p Anyway, tonight I am joining the University Badminton Club and completely forsaking the Chess Club. I also won in round 1 of the collegiate tournament currently being held on ICC, current standings are here. I am taking a bye in round 2 to play OTB in Ames this weekend. Also, I have a lot of free time on my hands now since I finished my MWF classes, so if anyone wants me to post anything chess related up, I have all the time in the world to prepare it. Next move is set to arrive on Friday.

**Edit: Wednesday Morning** So, after 15 minutes of playing at the Badminton Club, I seriously jacked up my heel and had to stop playing. It still hurts pretty bad, so I am just hoping I didn't do something serious to it. After that I stopped by the chess club and went 4.0/4.0 then went home.

1 comment:

Hank Anzis said...

I suppose we should stop the mate so I'll vote on g6.

Like Jeremy's Chess Adventures on facebook!

Custom Search