Tuesday, August 18, 2009

1. ...d5 2. c4

Sorry to Robinson, but I have decided that in case of a tie (1 for d5 and 1 for Nf6) that the move which was originally suggested first will win the tiebreak. There really isn't much of another way to decide this without looking like I am choosing for you. Also thanks to Anonymous (*cough* Jason *cough*) for voting. Hopefully we can get more votes in the future so that we won't have to go through tiebreaks again. Here is the current position:


Anyway, my next move will be posted on the 21st, so you have until 11:59 pm on the 20th to vote.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

2...e6

Surely Jason would play 2...dxc4 or 2...c6 ?

Anonymous said...

2..e6

Robinson said...

Hey, I voted for ...Nf6 on the previous move, does that constitute that it is the earlier suggested move, because I'm recommending it again.:). (Also, does "anonymous" really get more than one vote? I really need to log in anonymously and tally up some votes then.)

Jeremy said...

Anonymous doesn't really get more than one vote, they just aren't sharing who they are. I can tell if somebody is racking up lots of votes because I use Google Analytics to see what cities people visit this blog from. (Usually only 3 or so hits per day, so if I get lots of votes for something it isn't too hard to see through it.)

Like Jeremy's Chess Adventures on facebook!

Custom Search