Saturday, August 15, 2009

Since I have nothing to post...

...I have decided to try something different. I propose a match between myself and the readers. Obviously this won't be the same quality as other such matches (Some GM vs. World, etc.), but it will fill the time until I have something to post. I will post a new move every 3 days and will give the viewers the time between to comment on the position, the most popular move in the comments of the current position's post will be made for the readers. If nobody decides to make moves, then I will just abandon the game. Hopefully this will kill enough time until at least the Iowa Open (Sept. 5-6) so I will have something to post. Anyway, here goes the experiment (I get white because it was my idea :-p):

1. d4


Hopefully some of you will let the game continue. Next move by me: Aug 18. Reader comments taken into account until: 11:59 pm Aug 17.

Like Jeremy's Chess Adventures on facebook!

Custom Search